نرجو منك التسجيل والمشاركة معنا
منتديات ديمـآ بشـآإر
منتديات ديما بشار
اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات ديمـآ بشـآر

يسعدنا انضمامك معنا يا زائر
نرجو منك التسجيل والمشاركة معنا
منتديات ديمـآ بشـآإر
منتديات ديما بشار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات ديما بشار

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
الآدرآة | اهلا وسهلآ بكم في منتديآت ديما بشار نتمنى منكم قضآء امتع الاوقآت معنآـآ وانتظرو المفآجآت

Inspirational love stories

اذهب الى الأسفل 

ماهو الحب من اول نظرة؟
1.وهم
Inspirational love stories I_vote_rcap100%Inspirational love stories I_vote_lcap
 100% [ 1 ]
2.حقيقة
Inspirational love stories I_vote_rcap0%Inspirational love stories I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 1

كاتب الموضوعرسالة
8بحثا عن المستحيل8
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
8بحثا عن المستحيل8

::::[بيـانـات العضـو]:::: : Inspirational love stories Y2zhx10
انثى
مشآركآتي مشآركآتي : 203
تآريخ الميلآد : 11/11/1994
العمر العمر : 29
الموقع : العراق
الاسم الحقيقي : الملاك الصامت
تآريخ التسجيل : 28/08/2011

Inspirational love stories Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Inspirational love stories   Inspirational love stories Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 30, 2011 11:13 am

[b] Inspirational love stories - Love and Time

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.
Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,
"Richness, can you take me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."
"Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,

Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"
"It was Time," Knowledge answered.
"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"
Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."
Inspirational love stories 37255 Inspirational love stories 37255 Inspirational love stories 37255 Inspirational love stories 37255 Inspirational love stories 37255 Inspirational love stories 37255 Inspirational love stories 37255 Inspirational love stories 37255 Inspirational love stories 37255 Inspirational love stories 37255 Inspirational love stories 37255
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Inspirational love stories
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» sweet words of secret love
» كلمات انشودة I have my love للمنشد عمر الصعيدي على قناة طيور الجنة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ديما بشار :: (¯`·._) (![..آلأقسام الادبيــۃ© ~ ..]!) (¯`·._) :: || ♥ اڷقصص ۈاڷحڪآيآت ۈاڷرۈآيآت-
انتقل الى: